Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Get the ball rolling!

Just a quick entry to get things rolling, had are first lesson to day got separated into our teams. I am really pleased with the group members as I have worked with them all before. So I know what to expect from them in-terms of work ethic and dedication to completing the module.

The team project we have been give is based on Seb’s project plan outlined in the project skills module, again I am quite happy with the question:

How do game environments affect paranoia in players?

I think it will give is a complex yet large amount of work to do over the course of the year module. Initial ideas and plans at this point obviously are based upon are previous knowledge of the subject area so nothing concrete was established, but ideas on how we could go about it where discussed.

No comments:

Post a Comment